The Xhorse application doesn’t let me calibrate the m4.
My work around has been to pause the machine mid decoding and then lower the probe with a allen wrench.
You can go under universal duplication.
Sc1 doesn’t have a key profile on xhorse app.
Select M4 clamp.
If you can put something under to lift it up a bit it should work.
Xhorse Dolphin XP005
Sc1 key traced on the Dolphin and cut on the dolphin key machine with 2.5 cutter and the m4 jaw.
Good News ! Now Xhorse CONDOR XC MINI & Condor XC-MINI PLUS
can work on Xhorse App. Using same Dolphin database.
1. Support the Condor machine with the first 4 digits code of the serial number:
“KM03” and “KM05”
2. Users need to Upgrade the firmware and Xhorse App to latest version.
KM03 firmware version: 6.1.3
(App version 1.9.4)
KM05 firmware version 3.1.3
(App version 1.9.4)
Turn on Bluetooth connection on Condor
Run Xhorse App
Select device and auto search device
Bluetooth message received
Now you can use Condor mini on Xhorse app to cut keys
I’ve had the Xhorse Dolphin XP005
key cutting machine about 3 months and already paid for about 1/2 the machine. I’m just a mobile programmer. So far I love it. I like the size and portability of it. A real locksmith could pay for this machine in a month !
Today i tested the All Keys Lost function on Condor Dolphin using VVDI Key Tool Max
. Easy and quick.
Key code is required when lost all keys.
Combine key tool max and dolphin xp-005
In Xhorse App, select All Keys Lost function->Volkswagen
Manually enter 4-digit key code to continue
Select HU66 8 bitting
Align M2 clamp, press OK
Insert key into dolphin xp-005
clamp, press Cutting Key
and select Secondary cutting,
Cutting key in progress, you can check key cutting process on key tool max
Cut key HU66 completed
Test the new key
PS: usually, the battery life is long enough that the user doesn’t need to replace it.
Look at the new battery of Xhorse Dolphin XP005 cutting machine.
- Lay the machine, face its base.
- Use a screwdriver to loosen its screws and feet.
You will see the black box, that’s battery which is connected to the machine with 3 wires.
- Unscrew all 8 screws on the two sides.
- Remove the 4 screws on both sides of the battery.
Unplug the 3 wires to the battery.
- The old battery is removed, ready to replace the new battery.
Please do from step 4 to step 1.
Smart 450 uses YM23.
Condor can make these 100%.
Also hu100r works fine.
Never by code.
If you measure up the cuts, you could select a similar keytype.
Or possible cut a depth of 1 on two positions.
The update tool allows you to create your own custom key files
I assume that your Condor mini
can do the same as my master 007.
I have created a YM23 with 8 cuts. I placed it in the mercedes key folder.
Not sure that we can exchange theys files, but let us try.
Could someone load this custom KeyData.u file in there Condor.
Mini and or master.
Place the KeyData.u file in your condor file that contains: Condor 007 update software V1.0.5
Then open the CustomKeyTools,
Connect your pc with your condor using usb, and press synchronize.
Credits to @ rob h (dk member)
Question 1: if you have an update for Instacode Live for the Condor XC-Mini Plus
. I already pay for Instacode and when I try to add my machine to my preferred cutting machine, it only has Condor Mini Bluetooth connection.
Question 2: After opening “CustomKey Tools”, I notice these options are under development, will you update in the near future?
- In fact, Condor MINI plus Bluetooth communication port same as Condor XC-MINI, so if you activation authorization from instacode live, you can connect the machine to APP directly.
- For Xhorse customize key data software, same you can use KM03 software, after you make the new profile of customize keys, you can connect machine to PC, then run sync data function. (after sync you can find customize data from cut by bitting)
When doing Xhorse Condor XC-mini
self-test height level adjustment operation, condor gave an error “Fail: Drill Error Not Detected” when cutting keys.
Must init PDE for change probe or drill.
machine main page—self test—electrical conductivity measurement,
follow the screen instructions, take a video about testing result and send us the operation steps.
We’ll analyse and report the result to you.
Xhorse App V1.6.7 adds key bitting scanning from photo function.
Xhorse App V1.6.7 Update:
Support connect more than 1 device at the same time
Support scan key bitting from photo
Improvement for online copy
Improvement for auto connect
Improvement for search remote
Xhorse DOLPHIN XP005
key cutting machine now with key scanning functions. Will improve more in time.
Car models and years are needed for key duplication
1) Click on “Vehicle Database” on the main page
2) Select or type the car maker
3) Select the car model
4) Select the car model and year
5) Follow the tips on screen and correctly put the key on the clamp, click “Decode key”
6) After getting the original key bit, put an new blank key and click on “Cutting Key”
Xhorse Condor Dolphin XP005 Key cutting machine Online Update
Database online update
1) Enter Dolphin XP-005 main interface and click “Update”
2) Click “Database update”
3) If you find a new version, click “Update” and download the new version. Click on “OK” after download database success.
*If cellphone connected by mobile internet data, a prompt saying that download maybe costs data fee, recommend downloading by WiFi.
Upgrade by upgrade kit
Three ways to get the update package.
1. Contact us for the upgrade kit
2. Send an email titled “update tool” to [email protected]
3. Consult with online customer service on Xhorse App.
Steps to update both database and firmware with update package
1) Connect the dolphin with a computer through USB cable, run ‘Upgrade Kit’ ,and click “Find Device”
2) The connected device will be recognized and shown on left corner .
3) If the device cannot be found, follow the tips on screen and click ‘Yes’ to install driver.
4) Select DOLPHIN1 and install driver.
5) When the dolphin machine is found, click ‘Upgrade’
6) It takes a few minutes to complete upgrading. Please make sure the USB cable is always well connected when upgrading.