PS: usually, the battery life is long enough that the user doesn’t need to replace it.
Look at the new battery of Xhorse Dolphin XP005 cutting machine.
- Lay the machine, face its base.
- Use a screwdriver to loosen its screws and feet.
You will see the black box, that’s battery which is connected to the machine with 3 wires.
- Unscrew all 8 screws on the two sides.
- Remove the 4 screws on both sides of the battery.
Unplug the 3 wires to the battery.
- The old battery is removed, ready to replace the new battery.
Please do from step 4 to step 1.
Smart 450 uses YM23.
Condor can make these 100%.
Also hu100r works fine.
Never by code.
If you measure up the cuts, you could select a similar keytype.
Or possible cut a depth of 1 on two positions.
The update tool allows you to create your own custom key files
I assume that your Condor mini
can do the same as my master 007.
I have created a YM23 with 8 cuts. I placed it in the mercedes key folder.
Not sure that we can exchange theys files, but let us try.
Could someone load this custom KeyData.u file in there Condor.
Mini and or master.
Place the KeyData.u file in your condor file that contains: Condor 007 update software V1.0.5
Then open the CustomKeyTools,
Connect your pc with your condor using usb, and press synchronize.
Credits to @ rob h (dk member)
Question 1: if you have an update for Instacode Live for the Condor XC-Mini Plus
. I already pay for Instacode and when I try to add my machine to my preferred cutting machine, it only has Condor Mini Bluetooth connection.
Question 2: After opening “CustomKey Tools”, I notice these options are under development, will you update in the near future?
- In fact, Condor MINI plus Bluetooth communication port same as Condor XC-MINI, so if you activation authorization from instacode live, you can connect the machine to APP directly.
- For Xhorse customize key data software, same you can use KM03 software, after you make the new profile of customize keys, you can connect machine to PC, then run sync data function. (after sync you can find customize data from cut by bitting)
When doing Xhorse Condor XC-mini
self-test height level adjustment operation, condor gave an error “Fail: Drill Error Not Detected” when cutting keys.
Must init PDE for change probe or drill.
machine main page—self test—electrical conductivity measurement,
follow the screen instructions, take a video about testing result and send us the operation steps.
We’ll analyse and report the result to you.
Xhorse App V1.6.7 adds key bitting scanning from photo function.
Xhorse App V1.6.7 Update:
Support connect more than 1 device at the same time
Support scan key bitting from photo
Improvement for online copy
Improvement for auto connect
Improvement for search remote
Xhorse DOLPHIN XP005
key cutting machine now with key scanning functions. Will improve more in time.
Car models and years are needed for key duplication
1) Click on “Vehicle Database” on the main page
2) Select or type the car maker
3) Select the car model
4) Select the car model and year
5) Follow the tips on screen and correctly put the key on the clamp, click “Decode key”
6) After getting the original key bit, put an new blank key and click on “Cutting Key”
Xhorse Condor Dolphin XP005 Key cutting machine Online Update
Database online update
1) Enter Dolphin XP-005 main interface and click “Update”
2) Click “Database update”
3) If you find a new version, click “Update” and download the new version. Click on “OK” after download database success.
*If cellphone connected by mobile internet data, a prompt saying that download maybe costs data fee, recommend downloading by WiFi.
Upgrade by upgrade kit
Three ways to get the update package.
1. Contact us for the upgrade kit
2. Send an email titled “update tool” to support@ xhorse.com
3. Consult with online customer service on Xhorse App.
Steps to update both database and firmware with update package
1) Connect the dolphin with a computer through USB cable, run ‘Upgrade Kit’ ,and click “Find Device”
2) The connected device will be recognized and shown on left corner .
3) If the device cannot be found, follow the tips on screen and click ‘Yes’ to install driver.
4) Select DOLPHIN1 and install driver.
5) When the dolphin machine is found, click ‘Upgrade’
6) It takes a few minutes to complete upgrading. Please make sure the USB cable is always well connected when upgrading.
2019 new Xhorse key cutting machines Condor XC-Mini II vs. Dolphin XP005.
|Key Cutting Machines
||Condor XC-Mini Plus
||Condor Dolphin XP-005
LED Display 1024×600 Adjustable Touch-Screen
Small screen showing battery and Bluetooth status
||Electric spindle brushless 300, built-in angular contact bearing
||Mechanical shaft +60W DC motor (with a foreign model)” “Electric spindle brushless 300W, built-in angular contact bearing
||T-shaped screw + anti-backlash nut
||Plastic outer casing body is formed by body alloying die casting
||Base aluminum alloy die-casting, the upper body is made of plastic shell and the body is made of integrated aluminum alloy die-casting.
||Stand-alone/ mobile phone APP
||mobile phone APP only
||Without built-in battery.
||With built-in battery. 3 hours to fully charge. Full battery cut up to 30 keys
|All Keys Lost
||Yes, offline operation
||Yes, must enable network connection.*
|Service life/ mechanical endurance
||Net Weight: 18kg
Gross Weight: 22.9kg
|Net Weight: 15kg
Gross Weight: 18kg
|Motor Rotation Speed
||Simple protective cover. . Smaller, better wear goggles
||M1 clamp (included)
M2 clamp (included)
|M1 clamp (included)
M2 clamp (included)
||Update online via Xhorse Update Kit
||Update online via Xhorse Update Kit
||US$3,099 Free Shipping
||US$1,950 Free Shipping
*Once enable network connection in Condor Dolphin Xp005, the all keys lost database is the same as Condor Mini Plus offline mode.
Condor XC-Mini Plus is powerful and faster than Condor Dolphin
. With built-in database can do all keys lost offline. More accurate than dolphin.
Condor Dolphin is based on mobile app, it is smaller, lighter and much cheaper.
In Xhorse App, select Vehicle Database->Volkswagen->Polo->HU66
Align M2 Clamp
Press Decode Key
Decoding key in process
2. Cut HU66
Press Find Bitting
Bitting is correct
Press key 1 bitting
Select Cutting Key
Cutting key in process
Cut key success
Test the new key. It works!
I just bought condor mini
key cutter for one month, and already update to latest firmware, v2.1.1. Volvo HU56 thickness setting wrongly, it should be 2.5mm, and cutting thickness should be 1mm. volvo v40 key eats like 0.6 or more mm deeper than it should. it ate the clamp!!! and not very accurate.
About Volvo HU56R condor machine database the key thickness is 3mm and cutting depth is 1.25mm
but if fact,users key is different, thickness is 2.5mm and cutting depth is 1mm.
so users can use define key data first ,named ‘HU56R-1_U’,later Xhorse will find a better solution.
1.connect PC to Condor machine
2.use attached software, sync’HU56R-1_U’ to condor xc-mini
key cutting machine
3.select ‘cut by bitting’—enter ‘HU56R’ you will find HU56R-1_U,then cutting.
Note: Contact Xhorse engineer to get the define key data, skype: Xhorse-Support2.