2016 7-Series (BDC system) trying to backup coding by obd using Xhorse VVDI2 BMW
and never saw that screen any suggestions?
“Please use BMW E-sys software to read/restore coding!!!
Coding1: Unknown version- SWFL:00005FA8, BDFL:000064F8
unknown G012 type”
Cause & Solution:
G-Series BDC is not supported with any tool at the moment.
What it means is that you will require another tool to carry out coding. Bmw e-sys dealer kit is an example. Maybe vvdi bmw
will be able to help soon.
VVDI BMW mileage, immo key programming and coding commander is currently under testing by Xhorse experts.
Here’s the function and software preview.
Xhorse VVDI BMW Highlights:
1. Support E chassis/F chassis Programming function
2. Support E chassis / F chassis code function
3. OBD key Key: Support CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/ISTAP/ etc.
4. File Generation Key: Supports CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/ISTAP/CAS4/CAS4+, etc.
5. Support FEM/BDC system to generate keys, replace FEM/BDC control unit, support reset mileage
6. Supports mileage correction CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/ISTAP/CAS4/CAS4+
7. Support for reading EEPROM and sync data for CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3 systems
8. Support simultaneous engine and CAS, synchronous ELV and CAS
9. Support reading SN data from the engine